10 Foods High Protein Sources


Sumber Protein Tinggi
10 Foods High Protein Sources - Based on the source, the proteins were divided into two, namely animal protein and vegetable protein. Okay, just here's 10 sources of high protein foods.

A. Animal Protein Food Sources

1. Red Meat 
Consumption of red meat such as beef, goat and sheep good for the body. Aside from being a source of protein, red meat is also important as a source of vitamin B12 and iron heme. Vitamin B12 is a vitamin that is difficult to find in plants. Therefore, people who only consume vegetable protein have an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Iron is found in two forms: heme and non-heme. Heme iron is a type of iron that is easier to be absorbed by the body than non-heme. Therefore, the consumption of red meat in order to ensure the adequacy of iron in the body.

2. White Meat 
Chicken is one example of white meat protein sources. Just as with the red meat, chicken also contains fat and cholesterol. Chicken fat found in many skin and the chicken thighs, so choose a piece of chicken breast.

3. Fish  
Of course we all know that fish is a high-protein foods. However, unlike the flesh, we do not have to worry about the fat content in fish. Some types of fish, such as Gindara has a very low fat content. Fish such as salmon and tuna have enough fat content, but do not worry because the fat contained in it is good Omega 3 fats.

4. Milk and other dairy products
80% protein in whole milk is casein protein, while the remaining 20% ​​is whey protein. The combination of these two types of proteins will optimize your sixpack workout. Whey protein can be absorbed quickly by the body making it suitable to be consumed before exercise. In contrast, the effects of slow release casein protein for maintaining protein content during your sleep. High milk protein casein can be found on the L-Men Regular Slow Release Formula.

5. Eggs
Eggs are one of the common foods to be consumed by fitness enthusiasts to meet the needs of high protein since time immemorial. Why is that? Protein quality was assessed by several parameters, one of which is the biological value (BV). The higher value means that BV protein protein more easily absorbed in the body. Compared with other protein sources, the value of BV (whole eggs) is the highest, ie 100.

6. Anchovy
Maybe you will be surprised by this fact. Yes, the food is often overlooked (often achieved the "food of the people") is high protein content. Despite its small size, it reaches 10% protein content. Besides protein, you can also get calcium from fish consumption. Small chili!

B. Vegetable Protein Food Sources

7. Soybean 
Soybeans (soybean) is the most popular vegetable protein. This is due to the high protein content, but the price is more affordable. Soy milk also has benefits for people who have lactose intolerance or allergy to cow's milk. In addition, soybeans also contain antioxidants which can counteract free radicals.

Still in the category of beans, green beans (mungbean) is also an alternative high-protein foods. In addition to protein, green beans also provide other nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber.

8. Nuts
Good news for you who love to eat nuts. Besides it tastes good, it turns nuts are high in protein. But what about the fat? You do not need to worry because the fat in nuts is a good fat for heart health. But with all his benefits, does not mean you can consume them in numbers too much, might even take you into the belly of one pack than a six pack.

9. Grains  
Seeds or grains, such as wheat, is more widely known as a source of carbohydrate. However, did you know that whole grains also contain protein? In wheat, the protein content can reach around 9%. Surprising fact, yes? However, consumption of grains should be limited, especially for those who are low-carbohydrate diet.

10. Legumes (Peas)
Peas or legumes (such as peas) are not vegetables commonly consumed by the people of Indonesia. However, you may be interested to vary your diet with peas after learning that legumes also contain protein in addition to fiber, vitamins, and minerals.